We register boats in Holland and Belgium
We register boats in Holland and Belgium
Welcome on our website Dutchyachtregistration.com (DYR) which is part of the EC Global Promotions LTD. Our speciality is to register your boat, jetski, canoe or water scooter in Holland or Belgium, fast and with minimal paperwork. We will register your boat from 299 Euro which includes everything and with no hidden fees. The Dutch Boat Registration is a EU ownership Registration (ICP) which is valid for private boat use and is valid in any country of the EU. The Belgium boat registration is will let you sail under Belgium flag anywhere in the world.
Use us to register your private yacht in Holland or Belgium
Holland and Belgium are two of the most widely chosen jurisdictions for ship registration. There are a few important reasons to register your sail or motor boat in Holland or Belgium; there are less restrictions and the registration process is more efficient then in other EU countries plus the costs are much lower. Most of our clients are Spanish, French, Italian etc. They have very strict provisions under there own country boat registrations and have found out that it is much easier and at a lower cost to register in Holland or Belgium.
Should you register your vessel in Holland or Belgium?
In order to answer this question, you should simply know if you want to use your boat in European waters or also in International waters for private use .
In Holland, the standard registration is valid in all European waters but the Belgium registration is valid worldwide. The first type is simple to obtain via us in 3-5 days at a cost of 299 euro.
Most of our clients use their vessel in European waters only and for them the standard Dutch Yacht Registration is perfect, fast and simple.
However, for those clients that want to use their vessel in International waters, we recommend registering under Belgium flag. The Belgium flag registration is valid all around the world for yachts up to 24 meters.
Why Register my boat under Dutch Boat Registration (ICP)?
- Low set-up fee of 299 Euro
Registration of your motor or sailing yacht is inexpensive. Dutch Yacht Registration takes care of everything for 299 Euro. This includes advice, registration fees and taxes, using our Dutch address (if needed) and sending to you by overnight courier.
- Legal document of ownership for all EU countries
The Dutch Boat Registration EU Registration (ICP) is recognized in any country of the EU. Having the Dutch Boat registration means you will avoid a lot of problems when visiting or mooring in EU harbours. It is accepted by all EU authorities and is issued as a multi-lingual document.
- Also available for non EU Citizens
We can also offer Dutch Boat registration for any boat owners that are NOT EU citizens.
1. We setup an United Kingdom LTD. for you in 24 hours. This LTD is owned by you but can also have additional owners if needed. The total cost for the setup of the LTD. is 349 Euro and after that 249 Euro annually. As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will not need to pay any taxes or do any government filings.
2. After 24 hours, the LTD is setup and then you make a new bill of sale on the name of your UK LTD.
3. We will then register the UK LTD. as owner of the vessel and you will receive your Dutch Boat registration 3 days later.
- Registration in just 3-5 days
We can handle your Dutch Boat Registration for you in 3-5 working days and send it to you by overnight courier.
- No yacht inspection needed
With the Dutch Boat Registration there is no inspection needed of your motor or sailing yacht.
- Minimal paperwork involved
To get a Dutch Boat registration we only need a copy of your passport or ID Card and a proof of ownership of the boat – this can be either copy of sales agreement, insurance policy or bill of sale. (as long as it shows yacht details like hull and engine number on it).
- No need for Dutch nationality or even residence
If you do not have Dutch nationality or an address in the Netherlands, you can have yourself represented by Dutch Yacht Registration. Our fee includes a Dutch domicile address, in order to provide the authorities the (mandatory) Dutch address.
- Inexpensive renewal every 2 years
Your EU Dutch Boat Registration certificate (ICP) will be valid for 2 years. We can renew it for you after 2 years for a fee of 149 Euro.
- We can register multiple types of vessels
We can register Boats of any size (sailing and motor), Jet Skis, Canoes and Water Scooters.
- No Maritime restrictions
There are NO restrictions on were or how far out of the coast you can motor or sail.
- Minimum yacht equipment requirements
There is a bare minimum list of equipment requirements that your motor or sailing yacht has to comply with (see faqs page)
- No proof of VAT payment is needed
What documents are needed to register under Dutch boat registration?
- EU passport OR European ID card *if registering as company can be non - EU passport
- Proof of ownership of the vessel - this can be a sales agreement or insurance policy - as long as the hull and engine numbers are shown on it.
Register now in 3 simple steps
- Fill in our online form, sign it, add a copy of the bill of sale or of your boat insurance and a copy of your ID as a pdf.
- We will check your paperwork and then send you a invoice which can be paid by any major creditcard, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Only 3-5 business days later we will send you your official Dutch Boat Registration via overnight courier service.