We register Boats, Jet Skis, Canoes and Water Scooters under Dutch flag
We register boats under the Dutch flag - EU registration
(international certificate of pleasure craft or ICP)
Welcome on our website Dutchyachtregistration.com (DYR) which is part of the EC Global Promotions LTD. Our speciality is to register your boat, jetski, canoe or water scooter under the Dutch Flag, within 3-5 working days and with minimal paperwork. We will register your boat for a flat fee of 299 Euro which includes everything and with no hidden fees.
EU boat and yacht registration under the Dutch (Netherlands) flag
Holland (The Netherlands) is one of the most widely chosen jurisdictions for ship registration. There are a few important reasons to register your sail or motor boat in the Netherlands; rules and regulations are less strict then other EU countries and the costs are much lower. Most of our clients are Spanish, French, Italian etc. They have very strict provisions under there own country flags and have found out that it is much easier and at a lower cost to register under Dutch Flag which has minimal requirements, few restrictions, no taxes and can be done in 3-5 days.
Why Register my boat under Dutch Flag (ICP)?
Low set-up fee of 299 Euro
Registration of your motor or sailing yacht is inexpensive. Dutch Yacht Registration takes care of everything for 299 Euro. This includes advice, registration fees and taxes, using our Dutch address (if needed) and sending to you by overnight courier.
Legal document of ownership for all EU countries
The Dutch Flag EU Registration (ICP) is recognized in any country of the EU. Having the Dutch Flag registration means you will avoid a lot of problems when visiting or mooring in EU harbours. It is accepted by all EU authorities and is issued as a multi-lingual document.
Also available for non EU Citizens
We can also offer Dutch Flag registration for any boat owners that are NOT EU citizens.
1. We setup an United Kingdom LTD. for you in 24 hours. This LTD is owned by you but can also have additional owners if needed. The total cost for the setup of the LTD. is 349 Euro and after that 249 Euro annually. As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will not need to pay any taxes or do any government filings.
2. After 24 hours, the LTD is setup and then you make a new bill of sale on the name of your UK LTD.
3. We will then register the UK LTD. as owner of the vessel and you will receive your Dutch flag registration 3 days later.
Registration in just 3-5 days
We can handle your Dutch Flag Registration for you in 3-5 working days and send it to you by overnight courier.
No yacht inspection needed
With the Dutch Flag Registration there is no inspection needed of your motor or sailing yacht.
Minimal paperwork involved
To get a Dutch Flag registration we only need a copy of your passport or ID Card and a proof of ownership of the boat – this can be either copy of sales agreement, insurance policy or bill of sale. (as long as it shows yacht details like hull and engine number on it).
No need for Dutch nationality or even residence
If you do not have Dutch nationality or an address in the Netherlands, you can have yourself represented by Dutch Yacht Registration. Our fee includes a Dutch domicile address, in order to provide the authorities the (mandatory) Dutch address.
Inexpensive renewal every 2 years
Your EU Dutch Flag certificate (ICP) will be valid for 2 years. We can renew it for you after 2 years for a fee of 149 Euro.
We can register multiple types of vessels
We can register Boats of any size (sailing and motor), Jet Skis, Canoes and Water Scooters.
No Maritime restrictions
There are NO restrictions on were or how far out of the coast you can motor or sail.
Minimum yacht equipment requirements
There is a bare minimum list of equipment requirements that your motor or sailing yacht has to comply with (see faqs page)
Register now in 3 simple steps
- Fill in our online form, sign it, add a copy of the bill of sale or of your boat insurance and a copy of your ID as a pdf.
- We will check your paperwork and then send you a invoice which can be paid by any major creditcard, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Only 3 business days later we will send you your official Dutch Flag registration via overnight courier service.